Contact the Calgary Police Service
5111 47 St. N.E.
- IN AN EMERGENCY DIAL 9-1-1
- To report a crime please call 403-266-1234
- View our online Frequently Asked Questions.
Please note, due to the high volume of inquiries, if your question can be answered by the Frequently Asked Questions, you will not receive a reply to your email inquiry.
If you cannot find the information you require, you may email the CPS at: email@example.com
- Submit a report using the CPS Citizen Online Police Report System
- Have you been a victim of crime or tragedy? Click here for information and support.
- Send us your comments using this feedback form
- To provide an anonymous crime tip to Calgary Crime Stoppers, please use this form.
- Hearing Impaired Line (24 hours): 403-538-6147
- Police Information Check Unit - Cpsfirstname.lastname@example.org
For additional Calgary Police Service phone numbers please see our phone directory
The email@example.com e-mail address is not for emergency use and is not monitored on a 24-hour basis. The Calgary Police Service will make every effort to respond to your comments as quickly as possible, but due to the volume of e-mail messages the Calgary Police Service receives some delays may be unavoidable. Please view the online Frequently Asked Questions prior to submitting your inquiry.
Contact Us Online
The following web-based resources are official resources and are published by the Calgary Police Service Web Team.
- the Calgary Police Service website: calgarypolice.ca
- the Calgary Police Service Gang Strategy website: getalife.ca
- the Calgary Police Service Recruiting Unit website
- the Calgary Police Service Twitter feed
- the CPS Recruiting Unit Facebook Group
- the Calgary Police Service Facebook Page
Updated: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 1:41 PM